About Us – Eagle Hunter At a glance ……
- The No 1 professional integrated Security Solutions provider in NCR and also among top three in the country.
- Established in 1982 ….. 30 Years of Excellence.
- A network of ultra modern training academy throughout the country.
||Eagle Hunter Solutions Ltd.
||New Delhi, India
||B.R. Lohia, Tej Lohia
||US $4 billion
- 650+ Strong Clients in 16 different Verticals.
- The only Indian Multinational operating in uniformed guard Industry with Overseas presence in Dubai, Singapore and Kuwait.
- PAN India Presence with 30+ branches
- State of the Art Technology engaged for providing security enabled environment through modern gadgets.
- A JV for Facility Management with MBM, a division of ETA Ascon holding having 53000 people in 21 countries with the consolidation revenue exceedingly USD 4 billion.
- A strong workforce of 15,000+ in India and Abroad. Target to double within next 1 year.
Leader in Professional Integrated Security Solutions provider with a unique combination of Professional team from all around the Globe.
Established in 1982, with 30 years of experience, Eagle Hunter Global (EHG) started as a professional integrated security solutions provider ranked among the top five in India. With consistent growth over more than three decades, EHG has since become a multinational consortium of companies operating in more than four countries (India, UAE, Qatar, Singapore, Kuwait, Nepal, Bangladesh). EHG is comprised of a network of 100+ offices worldwide driven by a workforce of more than 25,000 employees, with a client base of more than 750 reputed companies in 13 diverse industries.
With major joint ventures such as the Facility Management JV with ETA Ascon Holdings, Eagle Hunter Global has extended its network to a workforce of 53,000 employees in 21 countries with a consolidation of revenue valued at more than USD 4 billion (2012). Exponential growth throughout the years has expanded Eagle Hunter Global scope into the fields of (1) education development, (2) logistics and infrastructure, (3) business development and security consulting, (4) telecom infrastructure and engineering, and (5) construction and real estate.
PAN India Presence with 30+ branches & planned for 100 within 1 year.
- Navi Mumbai
- Abu Dhabi
State of the Art Technology engaged for providing security enabled environment through modern gadgets.
A JV for Facility Management with MBM, a division of ETA Ascon holding having 53000 people in 21 countries with the consolidation revenue exceedingly US$4 billion
A strong workforce of 15,000+ in India and Abroad. Target for 100% growth in next fiscal.