Employable Skill Development Training
- Promote skill development of the manpower and narrow existing gaps between demand and supply.
- Develop framework for upgrading skills of Security Guards to international standards.
- Undertake research to identify future requirements in training and skill enhancement.
- Initiate, carry out, execute, implement, aid and assist activities towards skill development
- Develop skill development plan
- Determine skill/competency standards and qualifications.
- Plan and execute Training of Trainers.
- Promote academies of excellence.
- Identify skill development needs, review international trends and identify sector skill gaps and technology.
- Facilitate in setting up robust and stringent certification and accreditation process to ensure acceptability of standards.